ESG is a small wind power generator sales business and a platform that uses
and shares electricity generated by wind power generation and sells and shares the dump power.
ESG is a small wind power generator sales business and a platform that uses and shares electricity generated by wind power generation and sells and shares the dump power. Any individual, corporate, or community may sell, install, use, and/or commercialize small and medium wind power generators. ESG Coin takes the central role of installing, using, and sharing wind power generators. The amount of wind power detected by small wind power generators installed around the world is stored as big data, verifying the investment of wind power generation business. The amount of wind power in each area of the world is stored and managed on the blockchain. With this process, ESG can provide the wind power observation data of the world, establishing a new economic ecosystem of wind power users, investors, and foundations.
ESG has a vision that “anyone can create electricity they need, generate electricity, participate in generation business,
sell or purchase electricity at a reasonable price, and resolve the power poverty of the world.”
ESG has a vision that “anyone can create electricity they need, generate electricity, participate in generation business, sell or purchase electricity at a reasonable price, and resolve the power poverty of the world.” Electricity can be generated to use anywhere where electricity is needed, and the electricity data and observed wind conditions are revealed in real-time without the authorization of the national agency. Data recorded on the blockchain is systematically managed with big data technology, and electricity generated on ESG is transparently traded. For such features, ESG collects and verifies data, and provides guidance for the trade.
The problem with low wind power generators developed so far was electricity generated with the breeze for low voltage being wasted when they are lower than the charging voltage of the battery. The reason the breeze does not generate electricity well is mostly that the wind is too weak, but it is also because the blade of the generator is too heavy for the breeze to generate wind. But making the blades light could cause a serious problem with the durability, putting small wind power generators for cities in dilemma. Such an issue was the major cause that hinder the development of the wind power generation industry.
ESG has resolved this issue with LCM Energy Solution and has mass production ahead. ESG has succeeded increasing RPM by making blades lighter, and creating a form that allows mass production. Moreover, every wind power generator in the world gets electricity wasted if the electricity generated at a low speed has a lower voltage than the charging voltage, but ESG has developed a charging technique that uses a supercapacitor to make a sort of reservoir to collect wasted power and push it out when it reaches a certain voltage. This technology is innovative, and it is the world’s new creation, making it impossible to make a copy. ESG is a 1KW generator that can generate at most 24KW per day. But as the wind cannot blow all day long, it can generate 10KW per day as the test result shows, and it can generate 6KW per day on average. ESG succeeded at generating electricity even with a very mild breeze.
Ecosystem of ESG
The ecosystem of ESG is composed of “users” who install the wind power generators ESG produces, “investors” who invest into ESG wind power electricity business to fold out profit business, “Sellers” who produces electricity with wind power to sell, and “consumers” who simply purchases shared electricity or batteries that use the electricity produced by ESG business. “Users” use the electricity generated by the wind power generator installed and sell the dump power, taking the role of a seller as a user.
Electricity business ecosystem
Investors can invest in wind power generation regional centers to gain investment profits. The investment method for the ESG wind power generation regional centers is purchasing ESG coin at the foundation and staking it. The ESG Foundation shares the profit to the coin holder who staked the coin in a form of interest. Sellers producing electricity with wind power can transfer the electricity produced by the wind power generators they installed and operate or sell it contained in a battery for profit.
Wind condition information ecosystem
Wind condition information provided by the wind power generator the user installed can be sold, and it is traded at a price the individual or the corporate that wishes to buy the wind condition information mutually agrees on. The consumers refer to the individual or the corporate that simply purchases the electricity produced by the wind power generator. All such activities are done with ESG coin, and the standard value of ESG is defined by the price on the exchanges or CoinMarketCap. All things traded with ESG are recorded on the blockchain, and the users can receive benefits or incentives by the amount of the transactions.
Carbon emission ecosystem
The carbon emission business is one of the very important businesses that takes the center of ESG businesses. People producing electricity with ESG’s wind power generation and doing carbon emissions business trade with ESG foundation, and the standard of the trade is ESG coin. Traded carbon emission via ESG is sold to the carbon emission buyer via the carbon emission market data platform by the ESG foundation, and the payment is given to the seller.
The token used on the ESG platform is ESG.
The total volume of ESG Coin is 3 billion, and if all 3 billion is issued, there will not be any additional issuance.
Issued ESG Coin will be distributed as the following plan.
- Director of Korean Branch of US FDA International Science Research Lab (Present)
- General Manager of Korean representative office of Kyrgyzstan Economic and Trade (Present)
- Honorary Professor of the National Medical College of Kyrgyzstan (Present)
- President of LCM Science Co., Ltd. (Present)
- President of LCM Energy Solution Co., Ltd. (Present)
- Graduated from Seoul National University's College of Education
- Shenyang Normal University Chinese Ancient Mathematics Education
- Head of Business at GMC's Korea Headquarters
- Senior representative of China's delegation to the International Association of Mathematical Sciences (GMC).
- CEO of Rebekah Co., Ltd. (currently) of Naju Electric Vehicle Regeneration Battery Recycling Center
- Ph.d. of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST
- Acquired Mechanical Engineer Certificate
- Chief researcher, Toray Advanced Materials Inc. (Prev.)
- Director, Vatech Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Department Chief, Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Part Chief / Senior Researcher, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Senior Researcher, Korea Aerospace Industries (Prev.)
- Director, LNK Bio-Med Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Chief Researcher, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Technical Consultant, LCM Energy Solution Co., Ltd. (Present)
- Ph.D. of Computer Science and Engineering, Dongshin University
- Acquired High-Pressure Gas Engineer Certificate
- Section Chief, Daewoo Electronics Corp. (Prev.)
- Chief Researcher, Lsystech Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- CEO, Innoenergy Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Renewables Business Manager, IBT Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Chief Researcher, LCM Energy Solution, Co., Ltd. (Present)
- Awarded Excellent Thesis, Solar-Power & Wind Power Development (Study on Implementation of Monitoring System for Distributed-type Solar power generation supplemented with Wind power)
- Awarded Excellent Thesis (Study On The Implementation Of A Vibration Control System Using IOT Sensor For Overwater Switchgear)
- Master of Electrical Engineering, Gwangju University
- Acquired Electrical Engineer Certificate
- Electrical Engineer, LCM Energy Solution (Present)
- Master of Electrical Engineering, Kyeongil University
- Acquired Electrical Engineer Certificate
- Acquired Engineer Electric Work Certificate
- Chief Reseracher, Seobo Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Director, Sambo Tech Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Director, HITRA Korea Co., Ltd. (Prev.)
- Director of Manufacturing, Hanlab (Prev.)
- Director of Manufacturing, LCM Energy Solution Co., Ltd. (Present)
- Master of Electrical Engineering, Korean Educational - Development Institute
- Acquired Master Craftsman Electricity Certificate
- Safety Manager, Nam GKwang Electric Co.
- Designing and Building, Lsystech Co., Ltd.
- Designing and Building, Solar Eng Co., Ltd.
- Designing and Building, Nuri Elec Com Co., Ltd.
- Awarded bronze, Gwangju-Jeonnam Vocational Training Olympic, Power Wiring
- Department Manager, LCM Energy Solution (Present)
- Master of Engine Engineering, Mokpo National Maritime University
- Chief Engineer at shipping industry (Worked for 15 years)
- Automobile Maintenance Academy (Worked for 15 years)
- Acquired First Engineer
- Acquired Craftsman Motor Vehicles Maintenance Certificate
- Acquired Craftsman Agricultural Machinery Maintenance Certificate
- Manager, LCM Energy Solution (Present)
- Master of Electrical Control, Mokpo National University
- Acquired Electrical Engineering Certificate
- KEPCO KPS (Prev.)
- Electrical Engineer, LCM Energy Solution Co., Ltd. (Present)